summer holidays

so today i have completely flaked out - its quite unbelievable but after all my written exams yesterday i just really needed to - feeling a bit guilty about lack of work but i am sure tomorrow, and the next day, and the next day will make up for that.

what was most exciting is that i booked a short holiday for late june, after my job shadowing with my good friend liz here.i cannot actually believe we will be reading books (of a non-medical variety), lazing on beaches, cycling, enjoying some good wine and generally relaxing, with no agenda - i only wish it was for more than 3 night!

ha ha.... i can't believe i managed to complain at the end of that! i know, i know i have nothing to complain about! am in fact feeling oh so very thankful at the mo - its a good feeling!

Comments

Joyfultoria said…
Have a LOVELY, super duper time with my beautiful Sis.

Remebering you in my prayers during these horrible exams.

Vic :) x
ange said…
VIcky

I now realise that you are Miss Oladejo! So sorry, previously when you commented on liking Imogen Heap also I thought you might be a different friend, called Vicky also! Its difficult with these blog identities, i have no idea who is contacing me! Thanks btw! I just have to get through two more exams first - prayers, thankful for! You're great. Keep smiling x
Esmeralda said…
Hey gorgeous co-heiress of the greatest Kingdom, wishing you a happy and safe start to your enjoyment of the next 6 weeks. I trust you will be funned out in Sweden.

Lots of love

Liz xx
Esmeralda said…
Come back to life my most favourite blogging pal.

xx

Popular posts from this blog

Isaiah 55

Fresh beginnings Day 29