smoky eyes

so just got home from casey q's who has done a stunning job making me over with her massive store of make up. it was quite a treat to get her expertise on my make up and i was well impressed with what she managed to do with my eyes - wow didn't know how dramatically differing i could look with a bit of eyeshadow here and highlighter there!

i remember wearing make up far more frequently before i started coming to university when i decided that i just couldn't be bothered and she reminded me that i can actually look pretty good, if i take some time over all that stuff. its amazing how quickly my standards drop, now putting on a bit of a mascara is effort! Hmmm...think i am gonna take casey's tips and try and do more with my face or the "human palette", as casey likes to call it!

had such a great bank holiday saturday was lush mate, lush. spent what felt like hours, strumming my sisters gorge guitar, that wood is just such a great shell for the vibrations, sounds so much nicer than my beginners guitar. my clumsy chords even sound good on it - also did a spot of window shopping and made some jewellery at bamba beads on the gloucester road, this great store where you can have a class in making jewellery and make stuff they sell in the stores for a tenth of the price - exciting hey! So proud of my little creations, two necklaces, a bracelet and some earrings! Very cool. Right bed calls, just enjoyed a lovely class of Chilean vino (in prep for my possible elective in the long and thin sud american delight of a country and a cheeky caramel slice! my kinda saturday night!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Isaiah 55

Fresh beginnings Day 29

summer holidays