can waiting be fun?

waiting, so we're all doing it, even if we don't know what we're waiting for.

recently i have really been thinking about waiting, and how bad i am at it. it seems my arrogance shouts at god's sovereignity a little too much and i guess i currently feel angry with him for all the waiting, why can a week feel like a month when we're earthbound and feel we are waiting, i know in eternity, it will be a mere speckle in the timeline of my eternal life, and yet here, now i couldn't be more of a complainer, couldn't be more discontent with all the waiting.

this sounds so pathetic, and maybe actually it kinda is! i know you are wondering, what i feel that i am waiting for, and to be honest i am not quite sure i could even tell you. i am obviously wanting something/s to change in my life and uncomfortable and discontent with how they are yet not yet in the phase of grasping a vision for the future, rather i feel that sometimes life can just feel like it is one long wait, in a very long queue. And just like in a queue, I have not control over when I will receive what I long for or even if I actually will, but I know I have to wait.

And i have a choice, I can do it with bitterness and slander, with inner-rage and torment, or I can do it with quietness and trust and maybe with joy as i anticipate or hope for the gift of patience.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Isaiah 55

Fresh beginnings Day 29

summer holidays