In 3 weeks time today...

...I will be aboard a very large Boeing Quantas non-stop flight direct to Sydney, Australia where I will be meeting my lovely Australian cousin John to head to Canberra, the political capital and home of my dear aunties, uncles and cousins who rather than moving to Blighty chose the ruggedness of Oz.

Couldn't quite believe it when I was sharing that realisation with friends at work today but I guess sometimes things come upon us and although we have been anticipating them for so long, we still don't feel ready for them.

Life since God stole my heart more than 7 years ago has almost definitely been an adventure. I have had huge highs and massive lows but Jesus has been enough all along. Just knowing I have had and will always have Jesus through everything has made it all worthwhile....which I guess is why I know that whatever awaits me in NZ and OZ doesn't only wait me but will await me and God because I with him together, will tackle this new season in my life.

Gpd really spoke to me at Church last night at St Thomas' Philadelphia. I am His beloved and He is mine and He really has chosen to write a love story to us all, in which we each have been cast an individual character, the question is, am I ready to play my part?

Comments

Marts said…
Looking forward to seeing you on the other side of the world! When are you leaving?

Marts x
ange said…
I fly out on the 2nd, but to Oz first, then onto Christchurch on the 7th! You? It'll be good to have an old friend in the same 500 mile radius! Ange

Popular posts from this blog

Isaiah 55

Fresh beginnings Day 29

summer holidays