Beauty from Ashes

Tonight I went to the second night of three nights of a healing conference at my current church in Sheffield. I am cutting to the chase to let whoever reads this know that tonight my previously curved spine (scoliosis) which has not only given me a leg length discrepancy to adapt to (until tonight my left leg has always been longer than my right) but also intermittent lumbar and thoracic back pain since the age of 21 has been healed. I sit here today at my desk with both feet firmly on the ground, equal in length, my pelvis totally head on and perpendicular to my lumbar spine and my entire spine completely straightened by the power of the Holy Spirit. I didn't even plan on asking God to heal this and went to church tonight with no or low expectations. Tonight God chose to heal me because He loves me and to heal me of something I never even really bothered about but accepted as part of my body! How amazing is my father that He chooses to heal even the things we do not see as a burden. Only this last week and a half I had started getting lumbar and thoracic back pain secondary to my previously curved spine and was sort of praying for God's grace to accept and cope with it, rather than commanding Him to heal it in His name as He has commanded His disciples to do in His word - instead (as the preacher tonight taught) we have chosen to pray for the sick rather than heal them in the authority of our Father in heaven. What a nightmare we can be!

Man, obviously being a doctor so when I was put on the spot tonight I knew something was different, but like the geek I am I think I said I would probably need to see an xray of my back to actually let it all sink in....but then....during a further worship session when sat down and then when stood up both legs were completely straight and my pelvis felt centred. Rather than having my right leg straight and my left knee still being bent (due to its longer length) I could feel that both left and right leg were completely straight.

I need to talk to someone about this face to face, like my housemates and see their reaction! Will have to wait till the morning I reckon! GOD IS A GOD WHO HEALS; PHYSICALLY, MENTALLY, EMOTIONALLY AND SPIRITUALLY! What a joy it is to have witnessed and had Him heal me in all of those ways. AMEN TO MY FATHER!

Let your Kingdom come.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Isaiah 55

Fresh beginnings Day 29

summer holidays