That Sunday Feeling

Had a lurverly day today just chilling and pottering and managing to while away the hours as I do.

Ended up having lunch with my sister at the Tinto which was a good chance to catch up with all her housing antics and touch base. Its funny how we're both in the same city but move in such different circles, but I love having her around nowadays and being able to meet up if free, because we both live so close to one another - luckily we are both not very into planning our days vigorously so can generally drop things to catch up over a quick coffee. The best thing about seeing her today was that we have decided to meet up tomorrow for tennis, a more demanding rendezvous but still a good time for catching up I realised last week - its great you feel like you are raising your heart rate and its not just because of good news to tell each other! mind you, that just shows that we only have time to chat because our tennis balls are flying a lot slower than the crazy ones at wimbledon with federer behind em.

Then went to Ashton court with Emily Cody for a lovely long walk. Kicking the leaves with my boots, crunching them under my roof and some brisk walking and good conversation definitely made me thankful to be alive and enjoy AUTUMN in BRISTOL, an extra special time of year and its still light at 6pm!! Hurrah!

Comments

Anonymous said…
it's cool that you did go for a walk with Emily after all, and enjoyed your semi-solo Sunday!

And I think your spontaneity is a good quality.

Popular posts from this blog

Isaiah 55

Fresh beginnings Day 29

summer holidays