The Flatiron

Click on the picture to view the rest of the photos from my trip to New York during easter week this April. Above and below are pictures of the flatiron - possibly my favourite skyscraper. I love how dynamic the picture is below; taken on a Friday lunchtime when Yankees were in full flow, it totally gives you a feel of the city and reminds me of that big apple buzz.

Here are a few of my favourite memories:
  • Fabulous views from the top of the Empire State Building

  • Sharing sushi in Queens with Liesl

  • Stumbling across the Jimmy Choo store and dieing to go in

  • Spending hours in MACY's

  • Watching yankees go by in Central Park

  • One very sweet breakfast with Liesl and Jonothan in Sanfords, Queens

  • Seeing Art a the MoMA (Museum of Modern Art) - Yankees love their acronyms

A few things I want to tackle next time will be doing New York by night, Greenwich Village, Top of the Rockerfeller and seeing a band or artist I love live in a uber fun venue.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Isaiah 55

Fresh beginnings Day 29

summer holidays