A different home

 Just wanted to say thank you to those of you who have been reading and praying for me, it warms my heart to think of loved ones back home when in such a new land and I wanted to share a few of the dozen or so answered prayers.

First of all have moved to a new home with a view that of the ocean which on my first morning brought me to look upon Psalm 65 and the verses below:

You answer us with awesome deeds of righteousness, O God our Saviour, the hope of all the ends of the earth and of the farthest seas...

When I went to Nepal 4 years ago my housemate for those 2 months left that verse in my room and today I am comforted by its truth again today. Feeling incredibly spoilt and overwhelmed by the fact that not only am I living in this rather unbelievable location but also managed to pick up a car for 800 pounds which actually seems like an amazing car - considering it is 18 years old - talk about the impossible becoming possible.

Also starting to meet people in church one of which is going to show me where to buy a few useful things today. Its a slow process but one that means I have to have bigger faith which is kinda happening plus a book I am reading recommended to me by a dear friend called 'The Call' by Os Guinness is really challenging me about calling, worshipping God in the mundane, seeing the future rather than the present.....really challenging stuff that's for sure. Its the only book I brought over here apart from medical ones! Thanks for all your encouragement will be in touch soon.

Comments

Marts said…
Ange

The Call is a great book!!! I read it only a few months ago.

Mx

Popular posts from this blog

Isaiah 55

Fresh beginnings Day 29

summer holidays