Benny and the Jets

I feel like I should be embarrassed about the fact that I watched 27 dresses for the third time this evening and enjoyed it more than my first time but I am of course completely not!

I particularly like that through the film I encountered a song I actually love by Elton John and Bernie Taupin composed in 1976 - slightly before my time I guess hence the late listen. I think the main reason I like it is because it sets up a great scene between Katherine Heigl and James Marsden. Heigl is an absolutely amazing actress which helps me like this movie than I might otherwise - if you haven't seen her talent rent Grey's Anatomy out.

How music can bring people together - gotta'  love a good song.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Isaiah 55

Fresh beginnings Day 29

summer holidays