A New Rhythm

So, tomorrow ends my cafe experience. The beautiful place I work, filled with wonderful folk of literally all ages closes this friday - a sad end of an era for me. Okay, yes I have only been there 2 months, but its funny how rustling up a really good mocha, and topping it with chocolate loveliness can be a procedure that one takes great pride in, after a month of doing it so so much. And I am just realising how I am going to froth milk, more than I think is healthy! Hmmm - future posts may contain pics of me doing this exact thing, just to ensure I don't forget that its real, I did do this.

Getting into a new rhythm this December is certainly going to be challenging. I am excited for what God has in store, and of course very apprehensive - and I am remembering how it wasn't always a smooth running working at the cafe and that I actually took a while to feel vaguely at home there, so whatever lies ahead is not going to be necessarily easier. Especially if unemployment, may be on the books for a while - my itchy-prone feet, well I am not sure they will last.

I know in a years time, I will regret not embracing this possible period of unemployment with vision (hoping some of that will come my way), zest and enthusiasm and a desire to learn in new and different ways. So I guess, I just have to enter in, and do the best I can to be 'unemployed' to the best of my ability - well at least if that is what is on the books for me, and I am not just convincing myself that it is.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Isaiah 55

Fresh beginnings Day 29

summer holidays