Thinking of you

Just listened to Paul Weller's Thinking of You on a really great compliation called Acoustic a friend bought me for secret santa, last Christmas. The lyrics, are pretty classic and I was thinking how as much as I may pine for intimacy with anyone and no one in particular (gosh does that make me sound fickle, or fickle right now?!), the one above wants my all and wants me to think of him, learn hime, think about all the things i can't do without him and love him for it. At the mo, I am wanting that deeper intimacy yet not feeling able to touch it beyond the void, a void, a great chasm which is all that seems tangible right now. I want him to fill me up, but He seems distant, and its painful, more painful that I feel able to deal with. I want to learn him, I do and I know he is thinking of me far more that I ever think of him. So why does it feel so hard to learn him? What am I doing wrong? I think I need to ask the one who knows.....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Isaiah 55

Fresh beginnings Day 29

summer holidays