Thankful for...

  • Mark Churchill in my life - really I am mate, not just writing this cuz I now know you read it all
  • Liz's return - my lovely co-lodger, friend, sister - can't believe you are here with me till March! :-) big smiles due for that
  • Bristol - the fact that more and more it does feel like home
  • Old friends - being able to visit them and have them visit, that our friendships are being maintained, maybe less than I would want, but still they are being maintained and valued
  • Music - in all forms. Live, compact disc style, produced by my larynx and other people's, whistling music, solo and collective forms, song and the silences inbetween - oh the silences in the music - don't they add something amazing?
  • Laughter
  • Laughter
  • More laughter
  • My co-workers at Cafe Unlimited - only for another 4 working days :(
  • Sleep and rest - that we were made to do both
  • Family - that we reflect each other, that we share an identity
  • Memories - good and bad
  • Autumn - trip to westonbirth arboretum is definitely on my wishlist this christmas

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Isaiah 55

Fresh beginnings Day 29

summer holidays