Vamos a la Chile!

Wooo hoooo!

Very excited at the moment as I've just yesterday in fact booked a flight to Chile, el loco geographica as people call it, meaning a crazy geography mainly due to its unique shape and diverse geography. Anyways I am leaving on August 24th for just over 5 weeks of fun and frolics, practicing medicine whilst exploring the fabulous country and enjoying its varied delights at the weekends.

The even more exciting thing about the whole trip is that I will be staying with a vineyard family from the vineyard in santiago - i think I am almost more excited about this part of the trip. Having got to know Bristol Vineyard and now the vineyard in Ukraine, learning more of the South American Vineyard in Chile will be an amazing experience - i cannot wait.

In an hour to prepare I am off to a local Chilean-run cafe la ruca on the gloucester road, a favourite haunt of mine, where tonight I will endeavour to improve my espanol over coffee and conversation with strangers who may well become friends. My chilean friend Jocelyn will hopefully be there so I will hopefully just chat with her! Exciting times, bring it on I say!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Isaiah 55

Fresh beginnings Day 29

summer holidays