Shades of Green: A Practical A-Z for the Reluctant Environmentalist

Just read this article about a new book of the same name on timesonline, which I am happy to have learnt is more CO2 efficient than buying a newspaper (especially if one drives) and reading it, but unfortunately less CO2 efficient than watching the news stories on the telly for 30mins - something I rarely do at the mo.

Have a read yourself and shatter those eco myths - and maybe consider sharing baths, i.e. using one for two people??? I must say I take showers not baths (which worryingly are catching up with baths in the water guzzling) and am not so sure my housemate would quite fancy a nice relaxing bath, after i had soaked in it for 20 mins???!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Isaiah 55

Fresh beginnings Day 29

summer holidays